Click on person symbol to Login/Logout or to change password or to view Profile
WHAT ARE DNA TESTS AND SHOULD I TAKE ONE? BY DEBBIE ATCHLEY
REGISTRATION DEADLINE-FRI JUN 5 10AM
Beginning DNA - Take a test? Not take a test? Which test?
- Why DNA goes hand in hand with regular genealogical research
- The biology of DNA: autosomes, chromosomes, x chromosome, y chromosome, mitochondria, and inheritance patterns
- vocabulary of dna and dna testing - segment, centimorgan, endogamy, marker, triangulation, chromosome browser
- having a DNA plan before testing
- Which test to take and who needs to take it (autosomal, ydna, mitochondrial test)
- Which company offers which tests and which tools
NORMAL SOCIETY OFFICE HOURSTuesday - 10:00 am to 2:00 pmThursday - 10:00 am to 2:00 pm
LIBRARY HOURS HERE
SOCIETY OFFICE and LIBRARY CURRENTLY CLOSED DUE TO COVID-19. We are checking voicemail and email.